Temporary License for Possession and Sale of Fire Crackers During Festivals

Citizens can apply from nearby CSC or can apply themselves in the website by clicking the Sign Link. Citizens who do have account for login may register into the website through the link Following are the documents required for applying the service:-
1. Residential proof.


Location : Office of the Deputy Commissioner,West Jaintia Hills District,Jowai, Meghalaya
Email : dc-wjh-meg[at]nic[dot]in