Ration Card Modification Services

The Department of Food and Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs has launched an online service regarding the following services:-

  • Addition / Deletion of Member(s)
  • Modification in Address etc.
  • Transfer of Ration card to Other FPS (Intra & Inter Districts)
  • Surrender of Ration Card
  • Split of Ration card
  • Aadhaar Seeding/Linking

In case of Apply New Ration Card (The availability depends upon the current Strength of beneficiaries & the the annual ALLOTMENT

The beneficiaries need to login using their Aaadhar number,User name & password and Ration card number. Click here for notice.


Addl. Deputy Commissioner(Supply), West Jaintia Hills District,Jowai