NOC required for setting up of explosives manufacturing, storage, sale, transport

Citizens can apply from nearby CSC or can apply themselves  in the website by clicking the Sign Link. Citizens who do have account for login may register into the website  through the link


Office of the Deputy Commissioner, West Jaintia Hills District,Jowai, Meghalaya