- Order dated 13th may 2021 on Weekend Lockdown in West Jaintia Hills District
- Containment Order dated 12-05-2021
- Order dated 12-05-2021-regarding steps to be followed by citizens with immediate effect.
- Prohibitory Order under section 144 Cr.P.C dated 10th May 2021
- Order for weekend Lockdown in West Jaintia Hills District from 10 pm of 7th May till 5 am of 10th May 2021
- Closure of Iawmusiang, CNI Market, Presbyterian Market and Seinraj Market
- Order regarding Closure of Iawthymme(JHADC market), Ladthalaboh, Jowai
- Order regarding regulation for the entire District and Jowai town
- Office Order regarding visiting date/time with the Deputy Commissioner
- Order from the office of Deputy Commissioner(Supply), West Jaintia Hills,Jowai
- Prohibitary Orders under section 144 CrPC dated 26-04-2021
- Order for Incident Commander,Sector Magistrate and Nodal Officer for COVID-19 duties at PHCs and CHCs
- Order for Closure of all Nursery, Lower Primary and Upper Primary Schools.
CSR Project on Bio-Medical Waste (BMW) management -Infection Prevention & Control to contain the spread of Covid-19 at the Corona Care Centre.
Law / Regulatory Orders related to curb COVID-19
- Sec 188 IPC: Violation of order promulgated by Govt. Cognizable, Bailable.
- Sec.269 IPC: Negligently doing any act known to be likely to spread infection of any disease dangerous to life Imprisonment for 6 months or fine, or both.Cognizable, Bailable
- Sec 270 IPC:Malignantly doing any act known to be likely to spread infection of any disease dangerous to life Imprisonment for 2 years, or fine, or both Cognizable, Bailable
- Sec.271 IPC: Knowingly disobeying any quarantine rule Imprisonment for 6 months, or fine, or both Non-cognizable.
The above message can be circulated so that people become aware and follow orders strictly.
General Advisory for Public
Important links about Information on Coronavirus
By the World Health Organisation
By the Ministry of Health and family Welfare, Government of India