How to Apply: Application forms for admission in the College will be issued in the College Office on the stipulated date and time after the announcement of the HSSLC Examination Results conducted by the Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE).
Submission of Application Forms: Application forms duly filled up along with attested copies of relevant documents will be received at the College Office on the stipulated date and time. Incomplete Application Forms and/or Application Forms not having all the required documents will not be accepted. Application forms submitted after the last date will not be considered.
Each application must be accompanied by:
- Attested copies of Certificates and Mark Sheets from Matriculation onwards.
- SSLC Admit Card/ Birth Certificate.
- Two recent Passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Scheduled Tribe/Caste Certificate/ OBC Certificate, wherever applicable.
- A testimonial of character from the Headmaster/Headmistress/ Principal of the School/College last attended.
- Original Transfer Certificate from the School/College last attended.
- Students coming from Boards other than MBOSE should have to submit their Original Migration Certificate not later than one month from the date of admission.
Admission Fees: After being granted Admission, students will be required to pay the prescribed fees for admission within the stipulated date and time. The payment receipts of the prescribed fees must be deposited at the College Office otherwise the admission will stand cancelled. Non-Payment of Admission Fees will also automatically cancel his/her selection and the vacant/vacated seat will be transferred to the candidates on the waiting list in order of merit.
ADMISSION CRITERIA (OC-8):
- Students who have passed plus 2 (10+2) in their respective stream or an equivalent examination from a recognized Board in India or abroad which is considered as equivalent by the University shall be eligible for admission into the First Semester of Honours Degree Course.
- Students who have passed plus 2 (10+2) or an equivalent examination from any stream from a recognized Board in India or abroad has the option to change to Arts Stream and the students from the Science stream has the option to change to Commerce stream only.